Deluxe bench-top unit includes top and side feed fuel rails and stand-alone Ultrasonic Cleaner.
The M-5000 is our precision marine workhorse; computer controlled for accuracy and ease of operation. The M-5000 is equipped with high-capacity circuitry allowing it to handle the extended rigors of marine-specific fuel injectors in addition to flow testing and cleaning 98% of all automotive fuel injectors.
Features and Functions:
- Tests up to six injectors at once.
- Tests and cleans most marine and automotive fuel injectors.
- Back-lit for easier viewing of the spray pattern.
- Provide pulse control for optimal ultrasonic cleaning.
- Tests and cleans both top-feed injectors and side-feed injectors.
- Computer controlled with easy to read LED screen
- Auto-Test one button operation
- Learn to operate in 30 minutes
- Performs comprehensive leak test
- Performs injector firing test
- Capable of checking the flow rate at 1000 to 9999 rpms and at various fuel flow pressures, from 5 psi to 100 psi.
- Extended range, high-volume capability.
- High quality, precision built components.
- The Marine M-5000 Fuel Injector Optimizer™
- Includes a separate high-performance, heated ultrasonic cleaner
- Includes standard top and side-feed fuel rails.
- Includes all necessary adaptors and fittings.
- Access to FII Academy video training courses.
Set-up, operate, optimize, business tips and more.
- Opti-max Adaptor Kit™ – for optimizing Mercury and Daihatsu side-feed injectors. (M-5000 only)
- LX-50 Hi-Performance Adaptor™ – Patented universal adaptor for faster, more reliable set-up and performance.
- Filter Removal Tool – Indispensible tool; saves time and virtually eliminates damage to injectors.
- Injector Seal Kit – Injector parts to rebuild 100 injectors.
The M-5000 tests, cleans and optimizes most marine fuel injectors including Mercury, Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki 4-stroke fuel injectors. PLUS, most car, truck, motorcycle, jet ski and snow mobile fuel injectors.